When we share beauty and love with the world around us, we open the doors of happiness and joy towards our own self.
Complimenting others is one of the simplest, most effective ways of connecting, sharing and showing that you care.
This month, make it a point to compliment at least one person each day. Make sure you mean it and they are meaningful.
Complimenting someone on their looks is a nice gesture but not very meaningful to help you connect.
Let me help you with few compliments that can really make someone’s day:
1. You inspire me to be a better person.
2. I appreciate you.
3. I admire your confidence.
4. Your happiness means a lot to me.
5. You carry yourself beautifully.
6. Your opinion on “x” opened up my eyes to see other perspectives.
7. Thank you for being trustworthy.
8. I am proud of you.
9. I love your fierce heart.
10. You bring out the best in me.
11. Thank you for being such a good listener.
12. You set such a good example.
13. I enjoy your sense of humor.
14. Thank you for being you.
15. I love your outlook on life.
16. I appreciate your friendship.
17. You’re a work of art.
18. I love your authenticity.
19. You helped me see my worth.
20. You are brave.
21. You make me feel more of life.
22. Your perspective is refreshing.
23. You deserve good things.
24. I am proud of your progress.
25. You can always make me laugh.
26. You bring so much joy to my life.
27. What you feel matters.
28. I’m lucky to know you.
29. The world needs more people like you.
30. You’re such a great friend.
#Sahar Gharachorlou #LifeCoach